I just got back from seeing these lovely people! As well as my cute brother and sister and their families which I will post their pictures later. I had so much fun! I miss them all SO MUCH! I really think Jordan and I are due for a move to AZ!!!!
I miss their cupboard with sweedish fish and keebler chocolate covered wafer cookies... Ash is going to be sending you an invite to a little shower for Rog!! Hope to see you there
Kinner! I sent you a text today, I don't know if you got it or not but we are having a shower for Shay on the 18th and really want you to come! It's going to be at Kamilles house in Lehi at 6 if you can come call me or text me and I will get you the directions:)
A move?! DON'T YOU SAY THOSE WORDS.. I mean since we hang out all the time and all. But really, maybe we should hang out!
ReplyDeleteI have said it a million times. I love your dad and I wish he still practiced here. We need to get together and have a girls night.
ReplyDeleteHey you need to add me to your list you funny girl
ReplyDeleteI miss their cupboard with sweedish fish and keebler chocolate covered wafer cookies...
ReplyDeleteAsh is going to be sending you an invite to a little shower for Rog!! Hope to see you there
I miss your parents!! I miss you too...we need to get together! I am out of school till august...xoxo
ReplyDeleteKinner! I sent you a text today, I don't know if you got it or not but we are having a shower for Shay on the 18th and really want you to come! It's going to be at Kamilles house in Lehi at 6 if you can come call me or text me and I will get you the directions:)
ReplyDelete