We are going to The Lion King this Friday in SLC! We got our tickets several months ago and i have been counting down the days till we go!!! Have any of you people seen this one yet?
I was going to buy a ticket but waited too long! I wasn't about to pay $150 for a seat... you'll have to let me know how it is - amazing, I'm sure. Have fun!
When I was single I used to go to NYC a lot...I sometimes try to add up how much $ I have spent on Broadway (more than I spent on airfare!) And The Lion King is my favorite, I am so excited for you to go! Raquel and I went to Aida because of you and it was fun, but Lion King is definitely the best. I like that it is not just the cartoon on stage, it is beautiful, the story, the costumes... you'll love it!
I saw it in NY. I loved it. The costumes/set were A-mazing! Have f-u-n! I heard mary poppins is also suppose to be wonderful and it's coming next year!!
I was going to buy a ticket but waited too long! I wasn't about to pay $150 for a seat... you'll have to let me know how it is - amazing, I'm sure. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteWhen I was single I used to go to NYC a lot...I sometimes try to add up how much $ I have spent on Broadway (more than I spent on airfare!) And The Lion King is my favorite, I am so excited for you to go! Raquel and I went to Aida because of you and it was fun, but Lion King is definitely the best. I like that it is not just the cartoon on stage, it is beautiful, the story, the costumes... you'll love it!
ReplyDeleteI saw it in NY. I loved it. The costumes/set were A-mazing! Have f-u-n! I heard mary poppins is also suppose to be wonderful and it's coming next year!!
ReplyDeleteLUCKY! That will be so awesome. I'm jealous! Your shabby party turned out adorable. You are so creative!
ReplyDelete