Thursday, November 4, 2010

Adopting


Jordan and I have tried to have a baby for quite sometime now and all the things we have tried unfortunately have not worked. But thats ok because we have gotten a strong impression that we should adopt! So the reason why I am posting this on my blog is because we need your help! If you have any contacts or know anyone that is considering adoption we would hope that you would please consider telling them about Jordan and I! Thank you so much!

10 comments:

  1. YEA, thats so exciting!! Are you guys going through LDS if so thats where we are going through. Im so happy for you guys any baby would be so lucky to be your guys baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are very excited for you guys. You are going to be amazing parents, and have the best dressed baby around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just choked up..this is SO EXCITING. Your little baby is just waiting to come be a Barker!! WE NEED TO get together & chat. THanks for the compliments on our family pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing! We have struggled to have children almost our entire marriage. We started the adoption process many years ago and then found out I was pregnant. If you ever want to talk, let me know. I am sure any baby would be lucky to be a part of your family! I will keep my ears open for you! Congrats on your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't think of better parents! You have to promise that I can babysit :) I'm so happy for you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so great! You will be such a sweet mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are in our prayers, you will be wonderful parents, what a lucky baby to get to come to your home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kinsale email me. KandaceG@Gmail.com
    My friend has adopted twice and she has some really good contacts. She knows what agencies to work with and which ones to not. How exciting is this?!?!?! What a lucky baby! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That will be one LUCKY baby! You two will be wonderful parents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful news! We are definitely willing to help in any way we can. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete