



We are so close to having our portfolio done for adoption!! About one more week and it should be all done and official! So just in case we get lucky enough to get picked to be some wonderful baby's parents, I have been doing my homework on what our baby nursery should look like! Jordan thinks I'm crazy but you might as well be ready right? Ill keep dreaming I guess! ;)
oo i love them all!! do you still need pictures? if so let me know, i want to help anyway i can.
ReplyDeletenot 'maybe'! you will be a mommy!and a mommy with a baby with an amazing nursery to boot.
ReplyDeleteI have a proposition for you: LET'S GET TOGETHER! Meet up in salt lake? or I'll drive down to the old u.c.
Yea Im excited that your profile is almost done. I hope I didnt freak you out with my advice for the interviewy thing. Anyways Im dying to hear how it went send me a text. You will be one of the best mommys ever.
ReplyDeleteum....amazing pics! I love them! SO excitied for you guys! lv ya!
ReplyDeleteThat's a sexy nursery.
ReplyDeleteYou guys will make great parents. I love the pictures. It doesn't hurt to do your homework first then you will know what you want when the time comes.
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking of you! We are also starting the adoption process.... You are in my prayers! I know you will be a fantastic Mommy and that baby will be soooo lucky to be in your family.
ReplyDelete