Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Love for Shabby Chic
















So many of you know that I am in love with Shabby Chic and that Rachel Ashwell is pretty much my idol after my cute my mom and along with Rachel Zoe. But the things Rachel Ashwell comes up with are amazing! She is my inspiration I love checking out all her new products and new ideas for decorating. Check her out if you like Shabby chic.

7 comments:

  1. Did you watch the Rachel Zoe project when it was on? I was sad when the season was over..There wasn't much point to it but I still am guilty of enjoying it.

    Speaking of shabby chic..have you ever been to Details II in Sugarhouse? It's the branch off of Details (which is located right next door). I LOVE IT and based Scout's nursery off of their style. I have our next lunch date: we can meet for lunch in SL and then go to details & there is a couple other great shops like The Children's Hour and Hip & Humble that I bet you would love. When are you free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for liking my cake! :) I LOVE making them but they take all day. It is a fun hobby of mine though. I love your puppy. It kinda looks like mine. They are sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics. You should post pics of your house because it is just as pretty! You are such a good decorator. I'm so happy you have a blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at Jamie's blog and saw that you were blogging and had to check it out. You are just as cute as ever! It's fun to see Brig's wedding pictures. It's weird to see everybody growing up though, I'm getting old. -Katie Cox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!! Hope it's a good one! My schedule really is pretty open other than Thursdays so you let me know if you have any afternoons when you don't work

    ReplyDelete
  6. so did you know that Rachel Ashwell has pretty much closed doors? Closed shop? Kapoot. Besides what she has in Target. But it's so sad. I hope she keeps designing.

    ReplyDelete