Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Must Reads!




I love Emily Giffin books! All three of these were so good and easy to read! If any of you are in need of a good book you just might want to look these up! Definitely on my list of fAvOrItEs Make sure you read Something Blue before you read Something Borrowed if you want that is.


2 comments:

  1. KINSALE! We were meant to be blog buddies, well buddies really, but blog for sure because I too LOVE shabby chic and you better believe I'll be checking in on your blog for the latest inspiration. Oh and you can stop by my blog anytime for fashion inspiration, I think ROXY will be coming out with their Spring/Summer line any day now. Hehe. Where are you living? Can we get together? Steve says he knows your husband so that would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend LOVES these books. She has the entire set and is always trying to force them upon me to read!! =)

    ReplyDelete