Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cycle Tone


I LOVE to do spin classes at my gym, and since Jan they have started a new spin class called Cycle Tone I thought I was getting a good workout in just spin! But this class kills me EVERYTIME! They have added free weights while your still spinning. I wear my calorie burning watch to both classes and in the cycle tone I burn about 200 more calories than the other cycle class! I LOVE IT!! I try to do a class everyday. If you like to do spin I highly recommend you try this class!

3 comments:

  1. I freaking love spin what gym and what time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you amaze me. i think i would probably pass out. where do you go? my old gym pass just expired, and i can't decide where to get a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have more energy than me! :)

    ReplyDelete