
Yesterday I was looking around my house and thought I need some more Shabby in my family room. So I got my dog in the car and headed off to one of my many FAVORITE Boutiques PLANTED EARTH it is located in Orem. If you have not been there you must go! I came home with a bag full of fabulous things!
That store looks so cute I will have to go sometime. That is fine with me that you added me to your list, I am just way to lazy to do it. We just live 3 blocks from my parents house. Where do you live now? My husband works with Micah now. Are you still work for A&f? I am up for getting together when ever. I am so glad to hear from you.
ReplyDeleteWell now you're suppossed to post the items you found...well I should say now "I want" you to post the great finds in your house. I think we are going to St George this weekend but we should plan to meet up next week & go to details.
ReplyDeleteFun! I love little boutiques. I am sure your house is darling! I want to get mine decorated but we have to many re-modeling projects going on at the moment. Someday.......
ReplyDelete