
I usually get my makeup at Nordstroms and I just ran out of my foundation and needed more and really didn't feel like paying a million dollars for a tube of makeup. So I went to Target and decided to try this baby and can I just tell you that I'm NEVER going to buy anything but this from now on!! Hello this is the greatest foundation I have EVER used! Its phenomenal! and let me tell you all I have used my share of foundation! This stuff is so great it goes on easy and doesn't look fake very natural and there is SPF in! I mean what more could we ask for in a base? I think this just may have it all!
I have used this before too and it is great. Sometimes cheap makeup can be good makeup.
ReplyDeletePS. I went to the new Nordstrom for church on Sunday and you have to go. It's beautiful.
ReplyDeletehmmmm. maybe i'll have to give it a whirl. Except I hate how stingy Target is about taking things back. Yeah yeah, we all love target...blah blah. And what's funny is...I have never taken anything back! But just that it's not an option.
ReplyDeleteI'm almost out & I am definately in need of something better this go around..thanks for the tip & hope Disneyland is the happiest place on earth for you!
ReplyDelete