Monday, April 20, 2009

New Job!!





I got a new job!! I will be working at Macy's doing all of their visuals! I am SO EXCITED!! I love visuals so I cant wait to get started!! I get to do the entire store from the top floor to the bottom! They called me while I was in Cali so it was a sweet way to end the vacation! Instead of being sad to go home to real life I couldn't wait go home and start my job! I love Fashion its for sure my passion! =)

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope that we will still be able to visit you at work whenever we make it to Utah again. You are going to do amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to post something on your blog the other day but the post link was missing!
    What Macy's are you at? Do you want your lashes dyed? Call me girl! 801-787-6998

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kin I did not know you had a blog!! I am so happy for you- you are such a pro you will be the most amazing visuals person ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CoNgRaTs! This is huge..isn't this what you were "specializing" in at school in Cali? I am so happy for you! Is it the University Mall location?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!! tell me which one and i will come see it. how was Disneyland?? remember when we went...haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEA! Brig told me yesterday that you got a NEW job. And it sounds like it is PERFECT! Congrats. I bet this will make waking up for work WAY more FUN! Can't wait to see your WORK!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are way excited for you! I can't wait to stop by and see your wonderful displays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kinsale- I am so excited for you! You deserve an awesome job that you love and they are so lucky to get you to work for them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! Micah told me last week that you got a job there. I am sure you will do amazing. Yes that is my sister in that picture. It really does make the holidays so much more fun I am learning having a kid. How was Cali?

    ReplyDelete
  10. how awesome, you'll be so good at this! I have always dreamed of being a buyer for a department store...maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! I was just there today, did I witness any of your work?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats that is way fun!! It was way crazy seeing you in Disneyland. email me your email address and Ill add you to our blog jacksonljones@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete