Today I went to the Tulip Festival with my sister Shalauana and niece Meg in Lehi at Thanksgiving Point. It was BEAUTIFUL! There is a man-made waterfall and tons of fishes you can feed and of course the flowers are amazing! If you have not been I highly recommend you check it out! We had a fun time! Afterwards my brother Brig met us for lunch at the Deli and Meg got to ride on his Harley for the first time so I had to post a picture of it.
I've already taken the kids twice in less then a week. Tulips are my FAVORITE!! I bought a season pass if you want another trip up there :) *SARA again
I've already taken the kids twice in less then a week. Tulips are my FAVORITE!! I bought a season pass if you want another trip up there :)
ReplyDelete*SARA again
I am glad you guys came- I just wish we could have seen each other! I was there in the secret garden most of that day
ReplyDeleteI love the tulups I especially just love tulups. I too miss your parents I loved your dad as a doctor!!
ReplyDelete